Aims And Objectives
- To introduce the devotees of Sree Narayana to each other and create a common platform for their coordinated work to uplift the quality of human life. Based on the teachings of Sree Narayana Guru, The Mission will organize meetings, lectures and classes.
- Give economic assistance for education.
- Work in cooperation with major religions, social and cultural organizations to improve the conditions of humanity.
- Make arrangements to acquire more knowledge about other beliefs. To accomplish this, the teachers of different beliefs will be invited during Missions session.
- Start and operate a library in the name of Sree Narayana Guru. Books regarding the life and teachings of Sree Narayana Guru shall be given preference
- Give financial assistance to the victims of flood, famine, drought, accidents and other natural calamities.
- Work in cooperation with other organizations, which are working for similar aims.
- Start and operate an institution for teaching Sree Narayana Guru philosophy. To promote the knowledge of Upanishads, other Vedic literature, Bhagavat Gita, and other relevant literature,and to conduct various social, spiritual, philosophical, and educational programs such as seminars, symposiums, lectures, and classes to achieve the above objectives, and to conduct open discussions and discourses to encourage better understanding between philosophy of the East and West including Jesus Christ, Prophet Muhammed Nabi, along with the literature of Sree Narayana Guru,Sree Buddha,Sree Sankara and other Indian philosophers and spiritual teachers.
- To represent the cultural and spiritual interests of the members of The Mission.
- To assist members in efforts, which are, designed to improve educational and cultural programs.
- To encourage the active participation of all members in cultural functions and other activities concerning the general purpose of this association.
- To raise, solicit, manage and receive funds to carry out the above objective.
- To maintain close cooperation between members and other fraternal organizations and foster friendship through enriching activities.
- To assist members in need by arranging family and marriage counseling, child guidance and aging services.
- To render all possible assistance to members in cases of sorrow and sufferings and provide community aid.
- To coordinate and present programs designed to the advancement of culture, spirituality, economic wellbeing of the members.
- The long term objective of this association is to do good in the world by improving the spiritual and ethical conditions of all mankind. All ought to be treated with love, justice, and due regard .
- To provide the members and their families an environment to establish network among the families and collect, create and maintain a directory of all Guru’s devotes and their roots in Kerala.
- Create and promote women and youth activities to develop and promote leadership qualities.
- To carry out any other activities necessary for the construction, operation and preservation of the properties and other facilities in order to meet the above stated objectives.